Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by BugRat Mail System <to...@cortexity.com> on 2000/11/10 14:18:45 UTC

BugRat Report #367 has been filed.

Bug report #367 has just been filed.

   <http://znutar.cortexity.com:8888/BugRatViewer/ShowReport/367>

REPORT #367 Details.

Project: Tomcat
Category: Bug Report
SubCategory: New Bug Report
Class: swbug
State: received
Severity: critical
Confidence: public
Environment:
   Release: Tomcat 3.2 beta 6
   JVM Release: 1.3.1
   Operating System: Linux
   OS Release: 2.2.12-20
   Platform: INTEL

Synopsis:
When posting large dataamounts (>8188 Byte) via AJP13, data isn't chunked and lead to packet errors

When posting large amounts of data to Tomcat (e.g. for file uploads) the the mod_jk part of the AJP Protokol does chunk data to the maximum size of 8188 Bytes but sent more at a time, which leads to errors in the receiving msg buffer.

Re: BugRat Report #367 has been filed.

Posted by kenneth topp <ca...@prodigy.net>.
This is likely my problem. (posted several stack traces the other day).

This seems to be _very_ critical.

This is also Bug #194

Is there anyone working on this?  I need to use ajp13 soon.  I'd like to
assist, if it's just porting some ajp12 code to ajp13.

Thanks,

Kenneth Topp