Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ps...@wisnovsky.net on 2005/04/08 02:34:19 UTC

client message context

The client current message context get set in the thread local storage from the time the invocation begins to the time the raw message is recieved in AxisClient.invoke(MessageContext). Is there a reason it isn't left around until the deserialization is finished? I was hoping to use an overriden Service in the message context to establish some shared indexed state for key/keyref processing. I can override the invocations at the call level but there are a lot of entry points here.

Peter