Posted to general@logging.apache.org by "Viner, David" <dv...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2004/03/29 22:55:37 UTC

logging and log4perl

Hi,

I'm working with the Log4perl community, and I'm interested in learning what
needs to happen to have it more fully integrated into the Apache Logging
Services community.  The main Logging services page
http://logging.apache.org/index.html lists Log4Perl, but that's the only
mention that I can find.  There is a large and active development community,
spearheaded by Mike Schilli, which is constantly improving Log4Perl.  The
source is currently hosts on sourceforge (http://log4perl.sourceforge.net/),
and the mailing list is there as well.

What's the best way to get this project more integrated with the other
Logging Services?

thanks
Dave Viner