Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/12 22:20:48 UTC

JAVA-QPID statistics API

Hi,

Is there any API to fetch just statics of a queue in java-qpid-0.28? I know
"/rest/queue/default/test-queue" will give every thing but i just want
statistics out of that, can we pass any query parameters to java qpid apis?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: JAVA-QPID statistics API

Posted by Lorenz Quack <qu...@gmail.com>.
HI Ram,

I'm afraid that in 0.28 there is no way to only query specific
attributes or statistics.
Starting with 6.1 we Qpid for Java will support some SQL-like query
capabilities but in 0.28 there is no such thing.

Kind Regards,

Lorenz