Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Oren Berenson <or...@morpheus.co.uk> on 2004/10/13 18:31:59 UTC

WebSphere 5.0/5.1 Plugin problem

Did someone manage deploying to wsad 5.1.2 with the above plugin?

Oren

This email and any files transmitted with it contain information that may be
confidential or privileged, and are intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me by
return email immediately. Any opinions expressed are those of the author,
not of Morpheus Limited.

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.

RE: WebSphere 5.0/5.1 Plugin problem

Posted by Oren Berenson <or...@morpheus.co.uk>.
Thanks

Oren

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.

****

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: MavenUtil.getProject()

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
That call is going to rely heavily on the corect construction of a
jelly context so that it can attempt to evaluate values. Maybe some
values are not being substituted?

What are the dependencies in the project.xml? It seems one of them is malformed.

The differences between 1.3 and 1.4 would just be the xml parser. The
xml parsers must be endorsed and in the root classpath in 1.4 to take
effect and override the default built-in xml parser. It doesn't appear
to be the problem here - and you may not actuially need xerces if you
are going to run under 1.4 every time.

- Brett

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 21:06:32 +0200, michele_forte@swissre.com
<mi...@swissre.com> wrote:
> [...]
>  Code))
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.handleEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java(Compiled
>  Code))
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java(Compiled
>  Code))
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java(Compiled
>  Code))
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:333)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:525)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.StandardParserConfiguration.parse(StandardParserConfiguration.java:581)
>       at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:147)
>       at
> org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1158)
>       at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1527)
>       at
> org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getNonJellyProject(MavenUtils.java:183)
>       at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:144)
>       at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:126)
>       at org.apache.maven.MavenUtils.getProject(MavenUtils.java:113)
>       at
> com.swissre.d08.commons.pom.D08CommonsPom.getProject(D08CommonsPom.java:81)
>       at
> com.swissre.d08.business.impl.D08BusinessLogicImpl.validate(D08BusinessLogicImpl.java:1449)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
>       at
> com.swissre.d08.business.D08BusinessLogicFactory$1.invoke(D08BusinessLogicFactory.java:75)
>
> The first consideration, it goes into the way the parsing mechanism happens
> in Maven, and the role that the endorsed jars (xerses-2.4.0,
> xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar ) have in the construction of the classpath in normal
> usage of maven. I can only have a those classes in the classpath. If anyone
> wants to spend some explanation on that it will make my job easier.
>
> The second is the role of the jdk, can different jdks ( say 1.4.1 and 1.3.1
> ) play a different role ?
>
> Any help is welcome.
>
> Regards
>
> Michele
>
> This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
> company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
> information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
> may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please delete this message and notify the sender

MavenUtil.getProject()

Posted by Mi...@swissre.com.