Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dave Comeau <DC...@xenos.com> on 2006/04/24 20:06:10 UTC

RE: Compiling with jars that have classes in the default package, jdk1.4.2

Eric:

I'm new to Maven, so I'm not if this will be useful...

Maybe you should try using fork=true and then configure the
maven.compiler.executable property to use an actual 1.3.x JDK compiler.

We've had to take this route in the past (outside of Maven) to work around a
bug in the old 1.3.1 Webshere JVM.

HTH

Dave.