Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Haraprasad <sh...@msn.com> on 2007/08/02 10:15:06 UTC

Where can i find the list of maven goals and phases along with examples

I am a maven newbie...

Pl. let me where can i find list of list of maven goals and phases with
description and examples ???
The one i can find is

http://maven.apache.org/ref/2.0.4/maven-model/maven.html#class_project But
it does not have any examples

Re: Where can i find the list of maven goals and phases along with examples

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.
There are at the moment two good books:

Better builds with maven [1]
Maven: The Definitive Guide [2]

The second book is newer.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://www.devzuz.com/web/guest/products/resources#BBWM
[2] http://www.sonatype.com/book/

Posted by Nick Stolwijk <ni...@planet.nl>.
The easiest way to get example is to have a look at that page I send you
and for each plugin you want an example, look at the plugin overview
page[1], click the plugin and look at the usage and goal pages.

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk

[1] http://maven.apache.org/plugins/index.html

Posted by Haraprasad <sh...@msn.com>.