Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com> on 2004/01/20 19:44:52 UTC

Re: Cocoon 2.1.3 on WebLogic 8.1: CocoonServlet does not have a d efault constructor

Ralph Goers wrote:

> But with your sitemap?  I build Cocoon with only the blocks I want and then
> use the generated sitemap (except that I remove references to finding stuff
> in users home directories - the build should be able to be made to disable
> that!).

This can be done of course with an xpatch file - if you work one up,
contribute it and it can be an optional part of the build.

I personally use an xpatch file to remove all pipelines and most
component definitions before adding my stuff back in.

Geoff