Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Devang Mehta <de...@patni.com> on 2004/12/01 10:22:43 UTC

Query regarding Deserialization of Multiple targets

Hi,
?
I was just going through following set of code present in the MessageElement
Class
?
??? /** !!! TODO : Make sure this handles multiple targets
???? */
??? Deserializer fixupDeserializer;
?
??? public void setFixupDeserializer(Deserializer dser)
??? {
??????? // !!! Merge targets here if already set?
??????? fixupDeserializer = dser;
??? }
?
Since setFixupDeserializer method sets targets from the hashmap
collection(fixups) of
Deserializer objects as populated in the DeserializationContext, can we say
that multiple
targets are already set by the DeserializationContext Object?

If yes, then why do we need to merge targets in this method ?

If No then how do we merge multiple targets as the DeserializationContext
method will call
the setFixupDeserialzer Method on the same MessageElement Class multiple
times.

I would be thankful for any help on the details of merging targets ?

Devang Mehta

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.