Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com> on 2016/01/10 17:48:18 UTC

Re: Cloud-init works

S.Tolga,

Did you tried latest version of cloud-init  ~0.7.7? They added fixes that
was solving password set and reset for root or custom user, fixed  ssh_key
and  user-data.
here a presentation [1] I did few months ago about cloud-init + cloudstack
if it can help...

PL

[1]
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/sites/events/files/slides/cloud-init_cloudstackdays-austin_0.4.pdf