Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Dennis Raddle <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/15 19:28:07 UTC

AS3 docs, offline

I'm going to be traveling this summer, away from internet, and I want to
work on my laptop. So I'm trying to find a way to access the AS3 docs
offline. Adobe provides a zipped form, but it doesn't work. It has bugs. I
found some discussion online about how this has to do with its dynamically
generated content. I found a tool called DOC? which can download ASDoc
generated documentation and make it available offline, and I did that with
Adobe's AS3 docs. It shows the documentation but the links aren't clickable!

Any ideas?
Dennis

Re: AS3 docs, offline

Posted by OmPrakash Muppirala <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ah I see what you mean.

Unfortunately, we dont have control over Adobe's documentation artifacts.
You may want to contact Adobe for this.

For what its worth, I was able to download the AS3 Language Reference from
here [1]  Direct download link: [2]

It looks completely messed up in Chrome (console has errors about local
filesystem crossdomain access) , but it works just fine on the latest
version of Firefox.

Thanks,
Om

[1] http://www.adobe.com/devnet/actionscript/references.html