Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Lilantha Darshana <Li...@virtusa.com> on 2002/11/05 11:22:04 UTC

Do we need both of EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault & DefaultEng ineConfigurationFactory

Hi All,

I'm curious about the two classes in ./axis/configuration/ :
*EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault.java* &
*DefaultEngineConfigurationFactory.java*

I would appreciate if some one can give me a clue of what
design/strategy behind these two classes; should we need both of
them? if so, why?

FYI: I'm working on axis-cpp.

Thanks & best regards,
-Lilantha

Re: Do we need both of EngineConfigurationFactoryDefault & DefaultEng ineConfigurationFactory

Posted by Richard Sitze <rs...@us.ibm.com>.
DefaultEngineConfigurationFactory is the 'old' style that was left around
for backwards compatability...  It should be deprecated.

Richard A. Sitze
IBM WebSphere WebServices Development

Lilantha Darshana <Li...@virtusa.com>
11/05/2002 04:22 AM