Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Donnerstag, Juergen" <ju...@eds.com> on 2004/06/16 13:08:19 UTC

create server-config.wsdd without having to start a web server

Hi,

is it possible to generate the server-config.wsdd without starting a axis
web application inside a webserver? Using AdminClient it is easy, but I'd
like to avoid the axis WS deployment step alltogether and provide the
server-config.wsdd with the war file. Using Ant, starting a web server,
deploying the web services and copying the server-config.wsdd during the
development cycle is just a little bit akward.

Any idea?

thanks very much for your help
Juergen

EJB user access

Posted by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com>.
I have configured an EJB to be used as an Axis Web Service under BEA

I have specified  <parameter name="allowedRoles" value="*"/>  in the wsdd
file

I get the following error:

<faultstring>java.rmi.AccessException: [EJB:010160]Security Violation:
User: '<anonymous>' has insufficient permission to access EJB: type=<ejb>,
application=mC, module=RuntimeMACCBean.jar, ejb=RuntimeMACCEJB,
method=create, methodInterface=Home, signature={}.</faultstring>

Please advise how to circumvent this problem

Thanks,

Steve

Re: create server-config.wsdd without having to start a web server

Posted by Steve Wells <St...@mohomine.com>.
If you use the org.apache.axis.utils.Admin server utility it will
configure the server-config.wsdd file -

however I am unable to get this file to be written back out under BEA Web
Logic.

If anybody has experience with BEA and / or configuring the server-config
file - please let us know!

Thanks,

-- Steve

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.