Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Marc Sturlese <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/06 17:18:51 UTC

bug report in "INFO" link at solr admin page using multicore

Hey there,
I think I have detected a bug in admin solr screen. I am using multicore
with various cores. When I click a core in the admin page and after click
"INFO" the info that apears (class, cache info..) it's always of the same
core (the last one in solrconfig.xml).
I don't know if there's something wrong in my configuration or it's really a
bug... If I click in "SCHEMA" or "CONFIG" the showed files are corret, the
problem is just in "INFO"
Can someone check it out? In case it happens to other people I can rise a
bug.

Re: bug report in "INFO" link at solr admin page using multicore

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
SOLR-1064 ... resolved.

: : I think I have detected a bug in admin solr screen. I am using multicore
: : with various cores. When I click a core in the admin page and after click
: : "INFO" the info that apears (class, cache info..) it's always of the same
: : core (the last one in solrconfig.xml).
: : I don't know if there's something wrong in my configuration or it's really a
: : bug... If I click in "SCHEMA" or "CONFIG" the showed files are corret, the
: : problem is just in "INFO"
: : Can someone check it out? In case it happens to other people I can rise a
: : bug.
:
: please do ... i figured maybe it was just a bad link off the admin screen,
: but using the "multicore" example both of these URLs display info for
: core1...
:   http://localhost:8983/solr/core1/admin/registry.jsp
:   http://localhost:8983/solr/core0/admin/registry.jsp
:
: ...which is pretty scary since the header knows the right core.
:
:
:
:
: -Hoss
:

-Hoss

Re: bug report in "INFO" link at solr admin page using multicore