Posted to users@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by ηŽ‹ ζ˜±ηΏ” <sq...@outlook.com> on 2023/06/10 23:48:22 UTC

Apache DolphinScheduler & Apache Hudi Meetup in Hangzhou on June 17th, 2023! πŸŽ‰

Dear DolphinScheduler community,

I hope this email finds you well! We're thrilled to invite you to our upcoming Apache DolphinScheduler and Apache Hudi, Meetup, happening on June 17th, 2023, in Hangzhou! πŸ™Œ

The world of big data has been witnessing dramatic shifts and challenges. The need for efficient and effective data scheduling, large-scale data lakes, and advanced SQL-based data transformations are more evident than ever. In the heart of this revolution, Apache DolphinScheduler, Apache Hudi, have been driving some significant changes. πŸš€

At this event, you can look forward to a deep dive into these topics:

1⃣ DolphinScheduler 2.0.9: Making Scheduling Painless
2⃣ AliCloud AnalyticDB's PB-Level Data Lake Practice Based on Hudi
3⃣ Deep Analysis of DolphinScheduler RPC Source Code and Secondary Development Practical Cases
4⃣ SeaTunnel: Implementing Transform plugin based on SQL

Plus, there will be plenty of opportunities to network with fellow data enthusiasts and industry experts! 🎊

Here are the details:

πŸ“… Date: June 17th, 2023
⏰ Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
πŸ“ Location: Harmony Cloud, Building 7, Future Science and Technology City, Hangzhou

Spots are limited, so hurry up and register today! πŸƒβ€β™€πŸƒβ€β™‚ Please use the following link to sign up: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/RKfNRh2sFsHwCOa4_H4dMg

We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event! This is a perfect chance to learn, share, and enjoy the feast of technology. Let's ride the waves of big data together! 🌊

Best regards,

YuXiang Wang | Community Contributors
[cid:77EE6365-07EA-472E-B6EB-04B84D271C6A]
Apache DolphinScheduler Contributor

sqxinquan@outlook.com<ma...@outlook.com>

Re: Apache DolphinScheduler & Apache Hudi Meetup in Hangzhou on June 17th, 2023! πŸŽ‰

Posted by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com>.
Good job

Best Regards

---------------
Apache DolphinScheduler PMC Chair & Apache SeaTunnel PMC member
David
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidzollo
Twitter: @WorkflowEasy <https://twitter.com/WorkflowEasy>

Posted by David Zollo <da...@gmail.com>.