Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Aneesha Govil <po...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/16 10:04:36 UTC

CommandLinks and CommandButton stop working with t:inputDate

Hi,

I have a complex form to accept input from the user. I just put t:inputDate
into it. It is inside a dynamically created datatable. If the value of the
t:inputDate is null (no date is present), everything is rendered correctly.
The inputDate component is blank, as expected. However, if I click on any
commandLinks, the page simply refreshes, they are not behaving as
configured.

Also, this does not happen if the inputDate component has a pre-defined
value.

I am using tomahawk 1.1.5 snapshot because of this bug -
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-378

I am using myfaces-core-1.1.4 but I have set auto_scroll to false so that it
doesn't break.

Anybody have any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks,
Aneesha