Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com> on 2021/01/07 10:51:33 UTC

Unable to change timezone from UTC to IST

Hi,
   I am experiencing trouble changing the timezone from GMT/UTC to IST(Asia/Kolkata).  Fineract uses my local timezone IST(Asia/Kolkata) to store in the database. But while retrieving, it shows in UTC timezone.

I can see this issue in Scheduler jobs. Is there anything I need to do while running or so?
I been struggling with this issue for a week. I would like to get some help.

Fineract Database:
[cid:e67ab327-92a7-400f-a76d-b92d6ef5cd94]

Fineract Scheduler Jobs:
[cid:a7f327dd-b2e6-4650-a4fd-621ad6e944a6]

Thanks,
Mukundhan
Disclaimer: "The contents of this e-mail and any attachments enclosed therein are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. It may also be the sole intellectual and proprietary resource of Zuci Systems and therefore may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you by inadvertence, kindly alert the sender by email and then follow with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited and shall make you liable for consequences under applicable laws."

Re: Unable to change timezone from UTC to IST

Posted by Mukundhan Murugesan <mu...@zucisystems.com>.
Hi Bharath,

    Sure. Thanks for the information.
________________________________

[...]