Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/05/11 14:09:57 UTC

RE: cactus and portlet integration

Hi Oleg,

(cc-ing the Cactus user list so that everyone interested can participate)

I'd say it's not possible as is simple because a Portlet is NOT a Servlet.
It has a different specification and a different lifecycle. That said, it
would be relatively easy to build a PortletTestCase and associated objects.

For now your best solution is to use mock objects and functional testing.

Thanks

-Vincent

  _____