Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Bindul Bhowmik (GMail)" <bi...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/14 17:22:39 UTC

Re: FTP logout() timeout

This is something I remember while experimenting with an FTP server a
few years back, it does not accept null as a valid password for the
anonymous user. I think I was working on the FTP server that came with
Red Hat Linux 6 (don't remember exactly.)

Try passing some password (any string) with the username, instead of
"" in fc.login("anonymous", "");