Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by rajeevP <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 08:50:19 UTC

JMeter samples not increasing

Testing our Application with JMeter for 5,10,30 mins respectively for both 10
and 100 users. Then onething noticed was that after the 14600 samples (not
exact, somewhat near to 14600) the JMeter application stops the load
testing.

Is there any configuration in JMeter to stop testing if samples count goes
beyond that number?
System CPU utlization was always 50% - 70% only.

I am stuck with this, not able to test for long time, if anybody knows the
problem,  please help us to solve. Thanks a lot in advance.

regards,
Rajeev

Re: JMeter samples not increasing

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi
check the jmeter.log , you probably ran out of memory..
http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/best-practices.html#lean_mean

regards
deepak