Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/04/23 22:59:21 UTC

hadoop-2.4.1

Folks,

 Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.4.1-blockers

 I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have an RC for consideration.

 Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these as high-priority. Also, please feel free to add other *really* important fixes you'd like to see - let's also try be super cautious adding new content.

thanks,
Arun

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
I'd like to see YARN-2065 fixed -without that the AM restart feature
doesn't work. Or at least it works, but you can't create new containers

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Akira,

 Waiting for one more issue, stay tuned.

thanks,
Arun

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 11:40 PM, Akira AJISAKA
<aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> I'd like to know when to release Hadoop 2.4.1.
> It looks like all of the blockers have been resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira
>

> (2014/04/24 5:59), Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>>   Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.
>> 4.1-blockers
>>
>>   I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have
>> an RC for consideration.
>>
>>   Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these
>> as high-priority. Also, please feel free to add other *really* important
>> fixes you'd like to see - let's also try be super cautious adding new
>> content.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Akira,

<aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> I'd like to know when to release Hadoop 2.4.1.
> It looks like all of the blockers have been resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira
>

> (2014/04/24 5:59), Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>>   Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.
>> 4.1-blockers
>>
>>   I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have
>> an RC for consideration.
>>
>>   Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these
>> as high-priority. Also, please feel free to add other *really* important
>> fixes you'd like to see - let's also try be super cautious adding new
>> content.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Akira,

<aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> I'd like to know when to release Hadoop 2.4.1.
> It looks like all of the blockers have been resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira
>

> (2014/04/24 5:59), Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>>   Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.
>> 4.1-blockers
>>
>>   I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have
>> an RC for consideration.
>>
>>   Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these
>> as high-priority. Also, please feel free to add other *really* important
>> fixes you'd like to see - let's also try be super cautious adding new
>> content.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun

Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: hadoop-2.4.1

Posted by Arun Murthy <ac...@hortonworks.com>.
Akira,

<aj...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>wrote:

> Hi Arun,
>
> I'd like to know when to release Hadoop 2.4.1.
> It looks like all of the blockers have been resolved.
>
> Thanks,
> Akira
>

> (2014/04/24 5:59), Arun C Murthy wrote:
>
>> Folks,
>>
>>   Here is a handy short-cut to track 2.4.1: http://s.apache.org/hadoop-2.
>> 4.1-blockers
>>
>>   I'm hoping we can get the majority of this in by end-of-week and have
>> an RC for consideration.
>>
>>   Committers - I appreciate if you could try treat review/commit of these
>> as high-priority. Also, please feel free to add other *really* important
>> fixes you'd like to see - let's also try be super cautious adding new
>> content.
>>
>> thanks,
>> Arun

Arun C. Murthy