Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Edward Dowgiallo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/07 20:17:02 UTC

[Trinidad] Websites for existing skins

Has anyone found Trinidad skins posted on any websites?  I'm not
particularly artistic, but would like something better looking than
the defaults.

Ed

Re: [Trinidad] Websites for existing skins

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I think we should try to get a "skin repo" somewhere on google code
or codehaus.

Users can contribute their skins more easily that way, instead of adding
all to the "Trinidad Demo".

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf