Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by akkeri <ab...@leoni.com> on 2005/09/21 13:32:59 UTC

Formatting doubles with thousand separator

Hello,
I have some forms where I have to insert doubles, I am using Formatting doubles
with thousand separator as validator, when I list the inserted vales in a table
or when I edit one of the existing values to update, the current value is
displayed as a double xxxxxxxx,0. I want to display my doubles with thousand
separator like this:
input: 123456789
output: 123,456 m€
Is there any to do this with tapestry? Thank you for your help.