Posted to users@maven.apache.org by jeff li <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 22:08:41 UTC

can maven-eclipse-plugin of maven2 work?

Hi,
I try beta and alpha version of maven-eclipse-plugin of maven2 , but it can
not work. I am wondering if maven-eclipse-plugin can work so far.

Jeff

Re: can maven-eclipse-plugin of maven2 work?

Posted by mike jones <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi
mvn eclipse:eclipse works for me, I have even changed project natures.
cheers
mike

--