Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Nicole Seiffert <ni...@yahoo.de> on 2002/01/23 17:26:00 UTC

How can I turn off validation in SOAP/Xerces not changing the source code

Hello,

maybe it is a stupid question: I have written a Web
Service application using Soap and XML4J (with many of
the generation tools of IBM). It is very slow, so I
have read in the Performance FAQ of Xerces to make my
application faster is to turn off the validation. They
gave an example how, if you write the Parser-Code by
yourself. But this is my problem. I don´t want to
change the source-code of SOAP or Xerces. I´m looking
for a configuration file, that will be read at
runtime, but I didn´t find anything (maybe I search at
the wrong place). Did anybody have an idea, how can I
turn off validation, but don´t change the source code?

Thank you in advance

Nicole

Ihre E-Mail noch individueller? - http://domains.yahoo.de