Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/11 11:51:53 UTC

Re: [VOTE] KIP-396: Add Commit/List Offsets Operations to AdminClient

Bumping this thread as it's been a couple of weeks.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

4. Yes, I've added that in the KIP

5. I've updated the KIP to use `alterConsumerGroupOffsets` so it's
consistent with other APIs

Thank you for the feedback

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.
Thanks Mickael, +1 from me.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Colin,

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Closing this vote as we are well over 72 hours :)

The vote has passed with +6 binding votes (Guozhang, Vahid, Bill,
Harsha, Colin and Jason) and +7 non binding votes (Gabor, Jungtaek,
Ryanne, Andrew, Eno, Edo and Patrik).

Thanks to everyone that reviewed and helped improve this proposal.

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding).

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-396: Add Commit/List Offsets Operations to AdminClient

Posted by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

--

Thanks!
--Vahid

Re: [VOTE] KIP-396: Add Commit/List Offsets Operations to AdminClient

Posted by Bill Bejeck <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.

Posted by Colin McCabe <cm...@apache.org>.
Thanks,  Mickael.  +1 (binding)