Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by oscar beilarmt <os...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/24 11:28:24 UTC

Help with printer

hello everyone please need some help with this:

have a Fenix Imvico SM2000 POS printer i am using linux kernel 2.4 by now ,
someone knows why I can't fully install the printer?

Thanks in advance

GL posting

Posted by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com>.
May I ask what are the steps to have the posting in the account GL?
I have gone thru steps that created the order, invoice, and receive the
payment. However, the GL is still 0.00? Am I missing anything?

Re: Help with printer

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Oscar,

I don't know about this specific printer but you may find useful
information here : http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/0AM
and maybe also here : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1015

Jacques

De : "oscar beilarmt" <os...@gmail.com>