Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/06/30 09:53:35 UTC

Who want to test a pair programming tool ?

Hi guys,

a few years ago, I have tested a pair-programming tool (xpairtise,
AFAICR). It has evolved, and disseminated. Now, I would like to give a
new tool a try :
https://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/w/SE/DPP

What is interesting about it is that it uses a XMPP server to handle all
the communication :
https://www.inf.fu-berlin.de/w/SE/DPP#Using_Public_XMPP_Servers

I was wondering if it would not be a good thing to check if VYSPER can
be the XMPP server under the cover ?

So if some of you are interested, we might dedicate some VM on some cool
infra we have (not ASF though) to conduct a test.

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com