Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 22:27:32 UTC

BrokenPipe

I am trying to send 170k byte message in a loop, but when midway it crashes
with this exception. It was working fine until I switched to nio and
increased the kahaDB indexsize.

javax.jms.JMSException: Broken pipe

at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doAsyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1277)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1269)

at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1769)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:277)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:212)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:241)

at ProducerTool.sendLoop(ProducerTool.java:171)

at ProducerTool.run(ProducerTool.java:133)

Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe

at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)

at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.write(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:96)

at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(DataOutputStream.java:90)

at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v9.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.tightMarshalByteSequence2(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:431)

at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v9.MessageMarshaller.tightMarshal2(MessageMarshaller.java:180)

at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v9.ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.tightMarshal2(ActiveMQMessageMarshaller.java:89)

at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v9.ActiveMQTextMessageMarshaller.tightMarshal2(ActiveMQTextMessageMarshaller.java:89)

at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.marshal(OpenWireFormat.java:243)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:183)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.doOnewaySend(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:262)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.AbstractInactivityMonitor.oneway(AbstractInactivityMonitor.java:244)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:85)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:104)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:68)

at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)

at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.doAsyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1275)

... 7 more

Re: BrokenPipe

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
After I added one more machine to my networkBroker url then it worked. Not
sure why.

Re: BrokenPipe