Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by nachiket <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/22 21:08:25 UTC

RE: Custom Thread Group

Hi Andrey,

I know this might a very easy question on this forum.
I am trying to extend JMeter for some specific functionality. I want to
create new custom Threadgroup which will work/schedule test/threads with
custom logic.

I have created CustomThreadGroup class in org.apache.jmeter.threads package
and CustomThreadGroupGui class in org.apache.jmeter.threads.gui package by
extending the AbstractThreadGroup and AbstractThreadGroup classes
respectively.

changed messgages.property also with appropriate label but still my new
customthreadgroup is not visible in Threads -> section in JMeter GUI. how to
get it ?

I am working on Jmeter-trunk version of JMeter from your shared git svn
repo.
Any detailed pointers will be of great help.

Thanks
Nachiket.