Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Bobby Evans <ev...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/15 20:21:44 UTC

New Config Validation

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I just merged in

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-1084
It changes how config validation works so it changes from having a the specially named *._SCHEMA object to using java annotations.  The code is not that much more complex, but the Config code looks much much cleaner, and it is simpler to see exactly what it is doing.
Wanted to give everyone a heads up because anyone adding configs are going to be impacted by this.
 - Bobby

New Config Validation