Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/01/15 00:45:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Streams vension 0.1-incubating (rc2)

I've created a streams-project 0.1-incubating release candidate, with the
following artifacts up for a vote:

Git tag streams-project-0.1-incubating-rc2 (commit 8263f2d)
*https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=8263f2debcdf3d13b7f00fa81ead431eb012fe62
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=8263f2debcdf3d13b7f00fa81ead431eb012fe62>*

Maven staging repo:
*https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1002
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1002>*

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/repositories/orgapachestreams-1002/content/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.1-incubating/streams-project-0.1-incubating-source-release.zip

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/sblackmon.asc

The release candidate was generated from branch 0.1-rc2, which is master +
current version of all open PRs related to sub-tasks of STREAMS-244 + all
PRs merged to master since the vote for rc1 began + several commits which
address feedback mentioned in -1 votes for rc1.  0.1-rc2 will be promoted
to master and STREAMS-244 closed if this release candidate is approved.

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams vension 0.1-incubating (rc2)

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
I've to vote -1 on this release candidate, primarily because of missing 3rd
party LICENSE/NOTICE attributions in the streams-web-0.1-incubating.war
artifact, which is a legal BLOCKER for release.

I've provided more detailed feedback and additional remarks in the corresponding
[DISCUSS] mail thread for this release candidate.

Regards,
Ate