Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Israel <di...@liveops.com> on 2015/09/22 00:44:23 UTC

Advisory Topic

I see a large number of advisory topics (ActiveMQ.Advisory.*) in my list of topics, such as:

ActiveMQ.Advisory.TempQueue

What are these used for?  Is it a problem if these Topics have consumers and none of the messages are dequeued?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Advisory Topic

Posted by Daniel Israel <di...@liveops.com>.
Thanks for the update Tim.  I have a scheduled update to 5.11.1.  Supposed to go to production this week.

Once there, as you've advised, we'll be in a better place to diagnose the problem.

Thanks.

Re: Advisory Topic

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.

Re: Advisory Topic