Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Gary Benson <gb...@redhat.com> on 2001/08/30 20:34:56 UTC

Anyone know what this means?

**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(gbenson|httpd-test/perl-framework/t/php)cvs server: Pre-commit check
failed
**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma
(gbenson|httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/php)
cvs server: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvsS0ABZQ

Re: Anyone know what this means?

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@ebuilt.com>.
Brian added you to the avail file earlier today, so you can commit now.

....Roy

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.