Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by nick kanakakorn <sk...@yahoo.com> on 2001/07/31 19:38:01 UTC

How do I contribute some source code ?

Hi,

I have the need to access HttpSession from velocity Context.
I created my own HTTPSessionWrap since it is not in
org/apache/velocity/app. It might be useful for other people
if I can send this source code to someone who can commit.
How do I do that ?

I don't see this feature is requested in the "Todo" and I guess
because it is too small to consider as an item.

Nick Kanakakorn

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/

Re: How do I contribute some source code ?

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.
nick kanakakorn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the need to access HttpSession from velocity Context.
> I created my own HTTPSessionWrap since it is not in
> org/apache/velocity/app. It might be useful for other people
> if I can send this source code to someone who can commit.
> How do I do that ?
>
> I don't see this feature is requested in the "Todo" and I guess
> because it is too small to consider as an item.

This works now.

geir

System and Software Consulting
Well done is better than well said - New England Proverb