Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 16:14:28 UTC

MaterialconType seems not working with the nightly build

Hello,

I was using v0.9.7, however I upgraded now to latest nightly build because
I need a Jewel component that does not exists on v0.9.7.
I only needed to change ApplicationResponsiveView to ResponsiveView as
Carlos mention before and everything build.

When I run the application everything works except MaterialIconType.
Instead of seeing the icon as before with v0.9.7, I see now the icon text
name.
It's not a binding issue because also happens in a non binding context.

Do I missing something new that is required by MaterialconType or it's a
new bug related with this nightly build ?

Re: MaterialconType seems not working with the nightly build

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

I just needed to do a clean before building and the problem was solved.
I need to remember that when I upgrade the framework version.

Thank you,
Hugo.

Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> escreveu no dia quinta, 27/08/2020
à(s) 17:18: