Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Bipin Loharia <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 20:16:11 UTC

Unable to create branch which start with numeric name

I do any one know about the functionality of branching in jackrabbit which
works for creating a branch which start with a numeric name. e.g.
20130611Branch

Re: Unable to create branch which start with numeric name

Posted by Ulrich <Fo...@gombers.de>.
I think the JCR Specs chapter 3.2 Names will help here.
Ulrich