Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Daniel Sack <Da...@techtalk.at> on 2010/11/18 17:31:59 UTC

RE: Building WCF Channel

Hi Cliff,

After some break trying to build the wcf channel today I managed it.
I think the core problem was that I haven't used the precompiled boost libs from boostpro, I made a custom build but the folders where not correct.

Lg,
Daniel

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I'm glad its working now for you.  FWIW I build my own boost libs from
the original source and have no problems.  However, I make sure to
examine the compiler switches chosen by CMake and match those when I
am building boost.  The Windows C++ system is fussy that way.

If someone were to build qpid with more aggressive performance
switches, they would have to be careful to do the same for boost.

Cliff