Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Markus Joschko <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/22 12:43:31 UTC

sling-initial-content

Hi,
in the pom of our project we have the sling-initial-content tag
configured to map a directory in the projectdir to a branch in the
JCR:

SLING-INF/apps/config;overwrite:=false;overwriteProperties:=false;path:=/apps/config

Config is a directory which contains other directories which then
contain json description files for nodes.
We would like the content to only load initially and not on every
bundle deployment. Therefore we use the overwrite=false indicator.
That stops the config directory from getting recreated however if a
subnode within the config folder was deleted in the JCR, it gets
recreated on bundle deployment.

Is there a way to also stop subnode creation when the directory
exists? Or is it better to fall back to creation/migration scripts
here?

Regards,
 Markus