Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jack Tang <hi...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/04 04:07:58 UTC

How to add Analyzer?

Hi All

One quick question here: How can add my ChineseAnalyzer into Nutch?
In lucene it is quite simple.

/Jack

Re: How to add Analyzer?

Posted by Jérôme Charron <je...@gmail.com>.
> One quick question here: How can add my ChineseAnalyzer into Nutch?
> In lucene it is quite simple.

There's some previous messages on this subject posted by Christophe Noel in
order to plug a FrenchAnalyzer into Nutch.
I don't remember if a final solution was found, but you can check this
previous discussion thread.
I don't know where you can retrieve these message since I d'in't know if
there is an archive of Nutch-dev messages somewhere...

Jerome

--
http://motrech.free.fr/
http://frutch.free.fr/