Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Fettke, Dirk" <Di...@its-technidata.de> on 2005/08/08 11:48:02 UTC

Blocking specific domains

Hi,

I have installed postfix with amavisd, spamassassin, pyzer and razor.
My problem is now, that spam-mails from a specific domain don't get
filtered.

When I insert following command in the local.cf file from spamassassin,
the entry will be ignored
and the spam-mail will be transfered in my mailbox:

blacklist_from 	*@lb.bcentral.com

Is it possible to block a specific domain? And what files do I have to
change for blocking?

Thx

D. Fettke

RE: Blocking specific domains

Posted by Greg Allen <sa...@floridacpu.com>.
Blocking specific domainsThat would be a Postfix question, not SA.

SA only tags, it does not block.

Lookup smtpd_client_restrictions for postfix.