Posted to user-espanol@openmeetings.apache.org by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/14 17:10:17 UTC

Error: ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Hola amigos, tengo el siguiente error cuando accedo a través de Firefox:
ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Sin embargo cuando lo hago por Google Chrome funciona a la perfección.

¿Alguna idea?

Re: ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Posted by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com>.
I have some plugins. I'm going to disable them to see what happens. Then
I'll tell you how it went

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Posted by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com>.
I am using the officer.
  I'm going to disable plugins to see what happens. Then I'll tell you
how it went

Posted by Konstantin Kuzov <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Works for me as well

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Posted by Konstantin Kuzov <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is weird,

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined

Posted by "Osvaldo OBA. Benítez Aliaga" <os...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Osvaldo,

--
Best regards,
Maxim

ReferenceError: RTCPeerConnection is not defined