Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Carsten Keßler <ca...@uni-muenster.de> on 2012/10/31 23:14:00 UTC

Fuseki: Named graphs disappear after restart

Hi,

I'm using the latest Fuseki snapshot (0.2.6) with TDB and OWL-Mini
inference (the full configuration file:
https://gist.github.com/3990276). When I upload triples through the
graph store endpoint, this works fine and the triples end up in the
named graph specified in the request. However, once I shut down and
start Fuseki again, the named graphs are gone. The triples I have
inserted are still there, though – sitting in the union graph.

Any hints on what might be going wrong here appreciated!

Thanks
Carsten

---
http://carsten.io

Re: Fuseki: Named graphs disappear after restart

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 01/11/12 20:50, Carsten Keßler wrote:
> Thanks for the hint, Andy. So this basically means I cannot have an
> updatable on-disk graph with reasoning enabled? Or is it possible to
> persist at least the triples I upload on disk and only keep the
> inferred ones in memory? I've been reading the docs and googling
> around for a whole afternoon and couldn't find any example of how to
> set this up.
>
> Best, Carsten

You can have inference on an existing graph - it's the fact you added
new (named) graphs, not altered an existing graph, that caused your
disappearing data.

(I hope someone with more inference experience can give more details)

	Andy

Re: Fuseki: Named graphs disappear after restart

Posted by Carsten Keßler <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.