Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Richard Sand <rs...@idfconnect.com> on 2013/07/17 05:50:22 UTC

generating plugin project index page via site plugin

Hi all - on the Apache Maven website, the index pages for the various plugin
projects have the "Goals Overview" section, and each goal has a link to a
<goal>-mojo.html file. How do I get the site plugin to generate this for my
plugin project? The index page for the obfuscator plugin is missing this and
I can't see any options on the maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.7:index
goal to control this.

-Richard

RE: generating plugin project index page via site plugin

Posted by Richard Sand <rs...@idfconnect.com>.
And I thought I was going crazy. Or senile... thanks Anders!

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.