Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Teator, Michael" <mt...@tjctechnology.com> on 2003/05/29 15:56:38 UTC

RE: Helvetica Standard Font not found (more followup)

This document from adobe described that Helvetica and Times are no longer
standard fonts in 4.0 and later versions of Acrobat.

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/19ce6.htm

MT Arial and MT Times New Roman are the new standard fonts to replace them.

Anyone know offhand if you can specify "MT Arial" as a font family in FOP
and it not require it to be embedded?

Michael Teator
mteator@tjctechnology.com

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
Teator, Michael wrote:
> Anyone know offhand if you can specify "MT Arial" as a font family in FOP
> and it not require it to be embedded?

Just use font-family="sans-serif". And please get used to
cut old "original content".

J.Pietschmann