Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2016/02/08 21:19:21 UTC

Re: NotLeaderForPartitionException: This server is not the leader for that topic-partition.

Sorry for reviving this old mailing list discussion.

I'm facing a similar issue while running a load test with many small topics
(100 topics) with 4 partitions each.
There is also a Flink user who's facing the issue:

Are you also writing into many topics at the same time?