Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com> on 2009/12/15 16:49:41 UTC

RE: Question regarding zip serializer (filename becomes xxxx.continue) [SOLVED]

Ok...  I actually had to solve a similar issue a few weeks ago. I think
I'm in a early stage of Alzheimer ;-(

So here is the solution:

      if (submitId.equals("viewXML")) {

            //generate xml snippet which lists the selected topics and
start the complete datasheet process from there

            cocoon.sendPage(

                  "datasheetContainer",

                {

                  "data": viewData2

                }

            );

      } else if (submitId.equals("downloadZIP")) {

            //we have to change the filename of attachment

            var response = cocoon.response;

            response.setHeader(

                "Content-Disposition",

                "attachment; filename=" + productId + ".zip"

            );

            cocoon.sendPage(

                        productId + ".zip",

                      {