Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Hemant Chaudhary <he...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 10:47:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Mutex at run time

Hi,

I set Mutex to default, sysvsem but when I am checking error_log
AcceptMutex is none.

My httpd.conf:
Mutex  sysvsem
Mutex  sysvsem mpm-accept

My error_log :
worker.c(1885): AH00294: Accept mutex: none (default: sysvsem)

Where am I going wrong to use mutex ?

Hemant

Re: [users@httpd] Mutex at run time

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 7:27 AM, Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:47 AM, Hemant Chaudhary
> <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I set Mutex to default, sysvsem but when I am checking error_log AcceptMutex
>> is none.
>>
>> My httpd.conf:
>> Mutex  sysvsem
>> Mutex  sysvsem mpm-accept
>>

>> My error_log :
>> worker.c(1885): AH00294: Accept mutex: none (default: sysvsem)
>>
>> Where am I going wrong to use mutex ?
>
> I believe no mutex is used if you only listen on a single port.  Try
> adding a second Listen if you are curious what mutex would have been
> used.

see SINGLE_LISTEN_UNSERIALIZED_ACCEPT

--
Eric Covener