Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> on 2012/02/01 14:34:27 UTC

Re: Building Hadoop 0.21.0 on Eclipse

Pavlos,

0.21 was abandoned and you'd hardly find support for it from the major
part of the community. What are you looking to build it for? Perhaps
you wanted to use the trunk or the 0.23 branch?

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Pavlos Mitsoulis - Ntompos

--
Harsh J
Customer Ops. Engineer

Re: Building Hadoop 0.21.0 on Eclipse

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Brisk,

No, trunk is currently numbered 0.24.

The branch-1 is a number revisioning over the earlier
branch-0.20-security stable line, and is not trunk. Check out this
blog post on the Bigtop project:
https://blogs.apache.org/bigtop/entry/all_you_wanted_to_know

--
Harsh J