Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2011/11/10 02:46:16 UTC

where is the latest release 2.5.0 in svn?

Hi,

I went to check out the latest release from svn, but under xmlbeans/tags I see
only folders up to 2.4.0.  Where do I find the 2.5.0 release?

-Marshall Schor

Re: XMLBeans release 2.5.0 in maven2 repository

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
thanks!  -Marshall

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.

Re: where is the latest release 2.5.0 in svn?

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@oracle.com>.
Marshall,

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

On 11/10/2011 11:43 AM, Jerry Sy wrote:
> it's under xmlbeans/trunk

Thanks.  I looked in trunk, and there's been a lot of updates since the release.
In trunk's history, revision 882429 has the comment "2.5.0 release" - so I
checked out that revision.

-Marshall